LED Street Name Signs
- 1.2 Legend shall conform to the standard FHWA / MUTCD specification.
- 1.3 Standard and Custom sizes available.
- 1.4 Custom legends and logos available.
- 1.5 Translucent legends and logos shall be applied to sign face.
- 2.0 Functional Requirements
- 2.1 All messages shall be clearly legible attracting attention under any lighting conditions.
- 2.2 Solid-State illumination shall be used.
- 2.3 Transformers or LED Drivers shall be used to reduce the incoming 120 volts to the manufacturer suggested operating voltage and current.
- 2.4 The sign shall be capable of continuous operation over a range in temperatures from -35 degrees to +140 degrees Fahrenheit (-37 degrees to +60 degrees Celsius).
- 3.0 Mechanical Construction
- 3.1 Housing shall be constructed of extruded aluminum.
- 3.2 Drip rails overhang the sign face to help prevent water intrusion.
- 3.3 All components shall be readily accessible when either door(s) are open.
- 3.4 All corners or seams are heli-arc welded to provide a weatherproof seal around the entire case.
- 3.5 A continuous stainless steel hinge shall attach the housing and doors.
- 3.6 Doors shall be constructed of extruded aluminum and have one side removable to gain access to the sign face.
- 3.7 Sign shall have one or more stainless steel locks to tightly secure the door to the gasket.
- 3.8 Drainage shall be provided by drain holes located on the housing bottom.
- 4.0 LED Module
- 4.1 LED's shall be mounted to a white aluminum panel.
- 4.2 LED's shall be conformal coated for protection.
- 4.3 LED Driver(s) shall be attached to panel.
All products will be warranted to be free of defects due to material and workmanship for a period of two (2) years.
Copyright 2015. All rights reserved.